School, I really hate you. Let me count the ways.
1. CS473 exam tomorrow. Prepared? Not in this lifetime.
2. CS421 MP due Friday 5pm. That means after my 473 exam, I go straight to working on the MP and probably not sleeping that day. I don’t even know if I’ll have time to go to bible prep. Can someone spell “winging it?”
3. CS210 class presentation Monday. Terrific. Waste of my time. But one that affects my grade.
4. CS440 Homework due Tuesday, + CS421 EXAM tuesday. Oh shiat. Only you know, 3 weeks worth of missed lectures to read up on, and then some. Hm. I mean, I was there. I was just asleep.
5. CS357 exam in exactly 1 week. I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. IM SCREWED FOR THIS ONE. It’s pretty much linear algebra. halp me. I’m gunning for a C on that exam.
6. CS357 MP DUE THE NEXT DAY. Well, technically I get till 7am on Saturday morning. So, HOORAY FOR ALL NIGHTERS.
Blog bitchin’ — not solving my problems since 2006.